(CNN)The US could soon see more than 200,000 new cases of Covid-19 every day as the Delta variant spreads at a rapid pace, particularly among unvaccinated people, the director of the National Institutes of Health predicted.
BEIJING, July 27 (Reuters) – Antibodies triggered by Sinovac Biotech’s (SVA.O) COVID-19 vaccine declined below a key threshold from around six months after a second dose for most recipients, but a third shot had a strong booster effect, a lab study showed.
Chinese researchers reported the findings from a study of blood samples from healthy adults aged between 18-59 in a paper published on Sunday, which has not been peer reviewed. https://bit.ly/3zGsxQt
Among participants who received two doses, two or four weeks apart, only 16.9% and 35.2% respectively still had neutralising antibodies above what researchers regard as a detectable threshold level six months after the second shot, the paper said.
Those readings were based on data from two cohorts involving more than 50 participants each, while the study gave third doses of the vaccine or placebo to a total of 540 participants.
Install the AirPods Pro Firmware Profile on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to the Apple Developer website, log in, and navigate to the downloads section.
- Tap on the carrot in the upper right corner and then tap on “More.”
- Scroll down to “AirPods Pro beta” and tap on “View Details.”
- Tap on the iOSAirPodsProSeed.mobileconfig configuration profile.
- Tap on “Allow” to install it, and select the iPhone.
REI Co-op Cycles CTY e2.2 Tech Specs
- Motor: Shimano STePS e6100 “250w” Mid-drive
- Battery: Shimano 504wh
- Class: 1
- Electric Engagement: Advanced Pedal Assist (no throttle)
- Range: ~50 miles (80km)
- Top Speed: 20mph (32kmph)
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio with 11-34 cassette
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic 180mm
- Bike Weight: 51.9lbs (23.5kg)
- Extras: In-store support, Front and Rear Lights, Color-matched Rack, Metal Fenders, Double Kickstand, Adjustable Stem, 75mm Travel Front Suspension, Reflective Tires